Friday, July 14, 2006

Greensboro Liberal Bloggers Spew The Real Hate

Sue and others love to cry "Hate," instead of writing a thoughtful dissent when someone disagrees with them. Forget about Kindley. Look at the local bloggers- and their commentors and see where the hate really lies. Who gets angry when people disagree with them? This wonderful community of bloggers say things they would not dare say to someone's face.

A couple of months ago a Dave Allen of thoughtcrimes.org jumped in on Fec's site (Fec hates MSN where my site used to be and so he used his own site to write a belittling, personal slam post- without ever presenting an argument) and said a bunch of really bad things about me. I reacted in kind- calling the guy a p___y for being so cowardly. Now I apologized immediately, but I promise you this- I would have said it to the guys face. It is juvinile and trollish to insult folks in writing you really don't know, simply because you disagree with them. It is cowardly to belittle people in lieu of debating with them.

I understand an occasional low blow in the heat of debate, but the personal attacks make all of us look bad.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]