Wednesday, July 26, 2006

New Counter, Less Confusion... I think?

Matt inspired me to get a counter for this blog- since blogger doent's have one. Christspeak on MS Spaces had a counter, but I never took the time to understand what the numbers actually represented.

This blog on MS Spaces had alot of traffic- according to their counter system- as many as 1000 hits per day when I entered 2-3 articles. Last year it recorded just under 80,000 hits. This counter, from statcounter.com, is much simpler and makes the statistics much easier to understand... I think!

Comments:
You need to make sure you block your IP address so your counter won't pick up the you hitting your own site.

If you don't have an IP address that stays the same (static IP) you will have to, unfortunately, use a blocking cookie and make sure it stays up to date.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]