Saturday, July 15, 2006

Rudolpho's Adam & Eve, Others- Must See!








Remember Rolando Rudolpho - the person my family sponsored from the Phillipines. We sent him monies for art classes, among other things. I received this and several other photos of his oils. The last pic is my sister Ann's work- Rolando refers to her below. Rolando's "Adam & Eve, Send In The Clown, Landscape, Masquerade & Birds... followed by Ann's painting.
Dear Chip,
It is fascinating to see Ann’s magnificent art pieces. They are works of a master without a doubt. I am very proud that Ann is such great an artist.
My wife Ronalyn was captivated by the story about my affiliation with the Atkinson family. It makes her so thrilled more than I do. Below are photographs of my artworks/paintings. I wish Ann and I can interact with our masterpieces. Please tell Ann that I love her crafts.




Comments:
yes- at Tyler White on State Street- and in Charlotte where she lives.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]