Friday, August 04, 2006

For The Hopeless Arab Nations

Whenever I find myself thinking a situation is totally hopeless, I remind my self to pray.

Whether you are for our troops fighting in Iraq or not, virtually everyone (here) agrees that Islamic Fascism has to be dealt with immediately. The question is how. Because of the evil and violent nature of the enemy, I believe force is the only way to rid us all of this tyranny. But regardless of the solution (ridding the world of Islamic Fascists), what are the Arab peoples going to do afterward?

Sometimes I find myself amazed at the fighting spirit of the Arab nations. They are determined and persistent, yet misguided, pitiful and often cowardly. They remind me of the knight in the Monty Python movie, Holy Grail, who gets beat up and humiliated, loses all four limbs and still wants to fight. Look at what Israel is doing to them- and they still refuse to behave.

The real question is whether or not democracy will work in any Arab nation. I have my doubts. Arabs hate Arabs it seems, and often worse than they want to destroy Israel. It just seems hopeless.

So here's my prayer:
Lord, I don't understand the Arab peoples. But I know you created us all. I know you love them, so I ask you bless them. I don't know with what, but bless them. Show the powerful nations that seek peace how to go about it. Teach the Arab to love his brother Arabs. Open their minds and hearts to seek your kindom and your glory. Amen.

Comments:
Amen.

I submit however that God's purpose in this matter is not yet fully known.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]