Thursday, August 17, 2006

NPR Goes Trolling In New Orleans

Check out NPR's trolling and race baiting (to hear the interview-click link) for Bush haters in New Orleans. It did not work! It is shameless.

Still, Williams says she's not angry at anyone -- especially not the president. She never voted for Mr. Bush, but she says she really felt a connection with him that day in April. She now calls the president a friend.
She's confident that President Bush will make sure things work out: "You can't get me to say he won't, because he will. Watch."
"What's your name? I'm gonna call you. I'm gonna prove it to you. Before you leave, let me know how to get in touch with you. I'm gonna call you."

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]