Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Searching For Great Reads

This is a search for great reads, not just good ones.

Just picked 3 can't miss books. Potato Stew recommended Into Thin Air by Krakauer.

I picked Dead Center by Rosenfelt. It is supposed to be a funny, legal thriller.
Also Criminal Intent by Bernhart.

I picked up 2 books on sales, both "Little Red Book(s)" of sales by Jeffrey Gitomer. The most helpful sales book I ever read was "How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success In Selling" by Frank Bettger.

My favorite financial writers are Andrew Tobias and Michael Lewis. Both are clever, witty, wise and highly revealing. Tobais has a blog site. (see the link above)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]