Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Throwing Stones

Dr Sue thinks I throw pebbles by simply exposing what simple word searches turn up. She also presumes I don't know the art of searching, (and she may be right). But the sad truth that my last entry reveals is that the majority of Greensboro's bloggers really do hate and (mis)judge alot of people.

Its a big deal to call people liars. The "Bush lied" link revealed 47 hits, but only a couple were real embarrassing. "Impeach Bush" revealed about the same amount, but really only 3 or 4 bloggers should be embarrassed. Cheney's evil exposes Anonymoses, the self proclaimed peace loving liberal for what he truly is. But the real hole in Sue's point comes when you search for the same harsh words about Clinton or Kerry. There was not 1 hit- not one.

My favorite search was about Bush and Christianity. If you want to get an idea of what Greensboro bloggers think about President Bush's faith in Christ- browse through some of those hits. And notice who is judging whom.

I have used foul language and called folks names in the heat of argument. I also apologized for it. Had I known about blogging during the Clinton years, I may have had to admit I was wrong about a few conspiracy theories. (A certain suicide, but unfortunately not much else.)

Comments:
You're being passive aggressive. :p So shouldn't talk about stone throwing.
 
Touche'
 
Chip,

What do you really....deep down...think about some of the more popular local bloggers? Now be honest---

thanks
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
I keep thinking you will answer...guess not.
 
Sorry- I did answer but I erased after a few hours.

Here is my take on a few bloggers-

Ed Cone, Lex Alexander are experienced, professional writers and all of us should pay attention when they correct us. What I appreciate about both of them is that they will stay with an argument to its end- and they have moderately thick skin.

My take on Lex is that he is smart, too defensive and absolutely hates being labeled.

Hoggard, Joel Gillespie, Guarino and Joe Killian are great writers and extremely smart. They go out of their way not to offend people they dissagree with.

Beth is - I think- as creative and humorous as many national bloggers. You only cross swords with her when you have to.

There are 2 resident geniuses- Dark Moon and Potato Stew at Plead The First. PS is always inquisitive, respectful and enlightning. Both of these bloggers' fate is sealed. They will be turned away from the Dark Side. DM is extremely observant and direct.

Sue is smart and cynical. She never concedes. I read her blog because I think she has captured the pulse of the left.

Mr. Sun kicked me off his site because I told him if he spoke to my teenage daughter like he wrote about proms, I'd kick his ass. His site is truly on a national level- beyond us here in Greensboro. He just hates to be criticized.

Chewie and Patrick Eakes have been off the radar for a long time, Patrick has an uncanny talent for picking winners in Golf. But both have extremely thin skin and are quick to insult people who disagree with them.

Cara Michelle- don't read her blog if you don't want to be challenged. She's a peacemaker on other sites and no one is more helpful to others.

Bubba is someone I totally agree with- and I cannot wait to meet him- based on his Bio.

Where is your blog?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]