Thursday, August 31, 2006

When experts prove themselves wrong.

Don't you love it in those rare times when your humble opinion turns out to be right? When I suggested you google words and phrases along with Greensboro101, I naturally meant the results would lead anyone to Greensboro bloggers who wrote things they should regret about Bush. It did, many time over...

But instead of getting my point and firing back, they intentionally missed the point and attempt to suggest I'm ignorant about searches. So do as they suggest, google Chip drinks baby blood. You'll find a proud moment for me- exposing another liberal for being hypocritical . Google Chip is gay + Greensboro101- you'll find several links- one in particular, another stellar moment for me- when local liberal bloggers piled on a tiny business and shamefully mis-branded it as anti-gay. I stood up for the company in a respectful and firm manner.

Search my stuff all you please- I'm not ashamed of what I believe- and should you think I've been proven wrong- let me know. I may argue, but I won't ban you from commenting and I won't insult you.

Comments:
The point is that you're trying to prove a point (which from a conservative perspective is a good one), but you pull all the wrong stops to do it.

Then you're saying what happened proves your point. Uhh no.

If you're trying to prove your point, then do it correctly. Then you don't open yourself up. Just the same, I don't see you commenting on other people submitting background information or why their data is skewed.

Using statistics the way you did to justify your case only proves one point. You misinterpret data. That really doesn't put you on the frontlines of confidence for those of us that don't care either way since it means that if I can trust your data now, how can I trust it later.
 
Is anyone disputing the fact that they did not link to the Plame story when it seemed Bush was the culprit? are they disputing the fact they have ignored articles that exonerate Bush?

I meant to leave the interpretation to the reader. The links clearly reveal articles from the bloggers themselves. Is there anyone who would disagree that many of the Greensboro bloggers have been harsh on Bush?
 
Oh. I'm just going to point out that Sue isn't an expert. She was pointing out search engine criteria that most search users should know.

SEO is a bit more complicated and involves search algorithms and how to push data to the top of the pile. A lot of statistical work.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]