Tuesday, September 26, 2006

..and What's Right?


Comments:
Alas, I don't swing all the way to "the right", because I don't gel with everything on your list, but here's one: If you believe Bill Clinton's REAL legacy was 9/11/2001.

It's a sore spot. Just ask Chris Wallace.
 
I believe there a few true conservatives even in the GOP. However, one person I know is the staunchest of conservatives is NC State Sen. Fred Smith who's up for reelection is a few weeks. We need him and a few other like him -- Christians and family oriented first, politicians second.
 
agree with 6
on the fence with 4
disagree with 5

I still don't know if I am a bleeding heart conservative or a staunch democrat...smile

HELP????
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]