Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Mememememememememememem...

1: Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?
Yes. But I do want to get back to the language aspect. MS Spaces was alot easier to design. It looks snazzier...
2: Does your family know about your blog?
A few do - my wife does and she thinks I (and most bloggers) are narcissistic, mean-spirited and wasting time. My parents and sisters know about it, but hate any conflict or the thought I might offend others. My son (27) laughs about the conflicts. Mary Mac (24) and her husband read it. My youngest (20) doesn't read it or mind it.
3: Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?
I do let a few reminders of my blog slip in conversations w/friends, but they don't seem to want to read it.
4: Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? Or do you try to discover new blogs?
I read alot of blogs, I usually follow tips from national bloggers, scan Gboro101 and Wordup
5: Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example.
Yes and no. I do enjoy debate and (in Greensboro) the constant challenges to my views. But no- I often find myself upset and even a bit nauseus when I know people are furious at me. There are a couple of local bloggers who have made it clear publicly and privately they want nothing to do with me. That crushes me.
6: What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?
I do use one. I look at it. On spaces,t here was a great deal more traffic.
7: Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?
Not really.
8: Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
It makes me a better writer.
9: Do you think that the Blogsphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world?
I guess its an obsession with some.
10: Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
Nah- even the most hateful ones are just someone ranting. Love em.
11. Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?
Sure.
12: Have you ever thought about what happen to your blog in case you died?
Nope
13: Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
Michelle Malkin, Ed Cone, Gboro101
14: Which blogger you think is the most similar to you?
Noteworthy and I are on the same page politically. Joel knows me the best.
15: Name a song you want to listen to.
Wow. Bobby Darrin, "What a Difference a Day Makes."
16: Ask five bloggers to answer these question on their blogs.
Just don't have time.

Comments:
It's called being "tagged" (thanks). I'll work on my answers.
 
Chip said:
"There are a couple of local bloggers who have made it clear publicly and privately they want nothing to do with me."

If I was one of those you spoke of then please accept my apology-- sometimes I am hasty, sometimes just a fool.

Thank you, Chip, you're an important part of what is Blogsboro-- without our differences we could never come together.
 
Gosh Billy- thanks!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]