Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Real Martyrs Wear...

...habits. (Is that what it's called?)

Comments:
I am so outraged by this horror.
 
I addressed the term martyr in one of my first blog posts - back when no one read it.
 
I spoke to the nun's murder - as well as the WISDOM to be found in the Pope's speech - in my Sunday post (I don't usually post on Sundays).

I thank you for putting a face and a name on the real martyr from the early report I cited.
 
We're reading you now Jimbo.

You too- Doc.
 
Hi,

I started my blog!!!...got very tired with some of the blogs out there (the ones that talk a good game but filter out much)....so I started my blog...thanks Chip..come visit.

..and yes I am still outraged and hope that any and all that wish us harm will simply kiss my ##$%^ as I see them as low life sons of $$^*&(.
My humble opinion is that these killers need to understand what buckshot is all about....darn I'm still outraged.

Speaking only for myself-- anyone that shoots a Nun in the back is simply the lowest form of coward dog poop on the planet and deserves death. Let my God forgive as I will not.

I ask again....how many or our local and national muslim leaders have condemned the jihad and or actions of al-gaeda? Why have they not publicly crapped all over these low life monkey snot slimed @#$#%wipes???? WHY?

I no longer care if Islam is offended by free speech and Islam can lip lock the southbound side of the northbound mule!!! Now the moment that the intelligent leadership of Islam speaks out against the dipwads I will ease up...until then...silence is acceptance in my country way of looking at the world.

Why is the Nun dead?

By the way....Chavez....go $$%%^^ yourself!!!
 
Welcome Me. I will check it out.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]