Friday, September 15, 2006

UNC Punter Stabbed By Backup...

...That was the first headline we saw after arriving in Denver Colorado. I grabbed the paper and soon realized I wasn't in Carolina anymore.

UNC -U of Northern Colorado's 2cd string punter stabbed the first string punter in the leg, presumably to get his position as starter Here's the story.

We are in Denver for one of the coolest conventions on earth- CEDIA. I hope to have some cool pictures of the tech stuff, but I am really excited to introduce you to some really unique sites- ala http://greensboring.com/.

Note to Cara Michelle: There are homeless folks everywhere you turn in downtown Denver, but they are quite different from my experiences with East Coast people. Alot look like hippies, alot are obviously mentally ill and alot of public drunks.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]