Friday, February 01, 2008

Our Dog Dognapped! Returned 7 months later!



In late June, 2007, our beloved min schnauzer, "Elsie" was dognapped after running away from my 3 year old niece. We put up reward signs to no avail...


On January 24th we received a call that someone found our dog. How did they know it was Elsie? She still had our tags on!


The girl asked for $75- and asked that we me her in the shopping center at Florida and Freeman Mill Rd. Though tempted to find out what had happened, I resisted asking questions and made the exchange.


She checked out fine with the vet. Other than a bad haircut she's her old self!

Comments:
What a neat gift to get your pup back.

....I thought your earlier post was recent...sorry.

me
 
Congratulations on getting your little "furkid" back! I'm very happy for you (as I know I've been when one of my little furkids has gone missing and been returned.)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]